What are Cookies and how do MiColchón websites use them?
- Ensure that webpages can function correctly.
- Store your products for the cart.
- Understand your browising experience.
- Compile statistical information anonymously, such as which pages you have visited or how much time you have spent in our social media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times, you may access the settings of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of MiColchón, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of their browser.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work in a more agile and adapted way to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the type of access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
What are the different types of Cookies that we use at MiColchón?
- The sessions expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
- Permanent cookies expire when the purpose which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted. They have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalizations or during registration, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
- Our own Cookies are those that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best possible functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be installed (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those that are established by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Navigating through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
|Type of Cookie||Description||Usage examples||Third party services|
|REGISTRATION||Registration cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals.||
|ANALYTICS||These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a fully anonymous manner. - We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.||
Some services provided by MiColchón can use connectors with several social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the services of MiColchón from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary to use our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or only some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you may continue to use our Website, but the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website would be less satisfactory.
Next we indicate you the links of the main navigators and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in your browser.