Warning: Last items in stock!
Durability and stability in an articulated base. Innovative design with 5 independent adjustment levels and lumbar reinforcement that guarantees excellent mattress support all around the perimeter.
- Great stability of the equipment thanks to its double steel structure of great rigidity.
- Mattress support all around the perimeter of the base.
- 5 levels of adjustment and regulates firmness with regulating tensors.
- Modern and elegant design in graphite color.
- Double structure. Metallic. Rounded profile steel pipe of 50 x 16 mm.
- Finish - paint with high resistance to impact, graphite gray color.
- Personalized flat polypropylene tips. For perfect mattress support all around the perimeter surface of the base.
- Secure and resistant attachment.
- Slats (85 x 9 mm) of beech plywood.
- 11 lines of slats (12 in lengths of 200 cm).
- System with 5 levels of adjustment. Measurements and angles recommended according to ergonomic studies and regulation in effect UNE-EN-1970 for hospital beds.
- Motor with 50 W of power. Meets regulations with control approved by C.E.E.
- Wireless control available.
- Return to 0 in case of power shut-off.
- Anti-breakage security system: if submitted to an individualized maximum pressure to each slat, it comes from inside the tip, avoiding breakage.
*Level plastic leg graphite gray of 26 cm. Total base 37.5 cm
*Wood leg of oak ash/steel, metallic/cherry.
24 cm. Total base 35.5 cm
30 cm. Total base 41.5 cm